Team Secretary – Full time
As a team secretary you enjoy keeping busy and being challenged. You take on new projects, work closely with a team and develop relationships. You are the main contact in the team. You will be working on calendar management, planning, coordination for visitors, meeting logistics, and planning events, while also providing administrative support.
• Assist with basic reporting;
• Calendar management;
• Travel and planning;
• Meeting logistics including scheduling, catering, agendas;
• Taking minutes of team meetings;
• Assisting in document and presentation preparation;
• In and out going correspondence.
Who we are looking for:
We are seeking a capable, experienced candidate who is self-motivated and energetic, and enjoys joining one of our teams in Amsterdam in a role supporting a Director and his team as well as interacting with visitors and business partners. Sound judgment, the ability to maintain confidentiality, and being a good representative to in- and external contacts are all a must. Furthermore:
• A minimum of two years administrative experience is required;
• MBO degree is a must;
• Advanced level skills in Microsoft Professional (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.);
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in both Dutch and English;
• Proactive and solution oriented attitude;
• Strong organizational skills, attention to details and ability to balance multiple priorities;
• Ability to work well under pressure and within short time constraints; and
• Flexibility to work extended hours.